November 11, 2016 | beckershospitalreview.com | Erin Dietsche, Becker’s Healthcare
The following health IT vendor contracts and go-lives were reported within the past week.
1. Kansas-based Stafford County Hospital plans to work with Vigials, a Wichita, Kan.-based telemedicine group, to offer endocrinology and dermatology care.
2. Siemens Healthineers acquired Conworx Technology GmbH, a Berlin, Germany-based data management solutions company focused on point-of-care services.
3. Michigan Health Information Network Shared Services plans to continue its partnership with openAirWare, which recently created MiHIN’s clinical document architecture parser.
4. PrognoCIS EHR will offer Surescripts’ Medication Management for Adherence solution as part of its services for medical providers.
5. New York City-based NewYork-Presbyterian is the first health system to implement Boston-based American Well’s telehealth software development kit.
6. Osaka, Japan-based Takeda Pharmaceuticals and New York City-based technology company Koneksa Health partnered to integrate digital health tools into early-stage clinical trials.
7. Virginia Beach, Va.-based LifeNet Health, an organ transplant solutions company, acquired Birmingham, Ala.-based biotechnology company Vivo Biosciences.