Where the human infrastructure guides the technical infrastructure.
Types of Convenings
MiHIN offers two different webinars to its participants specifically designed to inspire, inform, and inform.
There are a number of collaboratives at MiHIN where we bring together key participants to work together towards a common goal.
United by a specific topic, our workshops convene experts, industry leaders, invested parties, and those looking to lend their voice.
Your Voice Matters.
Looking to make a difference and lend your voice to the future state of health information technology and the digital infrastructure behind it? MiHIN convenes many passionate individuals, influencers, decision makers, and experts on a number of critical topics in order to reach decisions, align in methodologies or simply connect and educate.
Whether it’s joining our collaboratives, attending a webinar, or participating in a workshop, your voice matters.
- The Download is a monthly webinar meant to inspire dialogue, educate, and share with our Michigan audience around the larger topics, challenges and opportunities that exist at the intersection of healthcare and technology.
- Bits & Bytes is a webinar to connect directly with designers and managers of MiHIN use cases, services and products.
- MiHIN Operatons Advisory Committee (MOAC)
- MOAC Conformance
- Physician Payer Quality Collaborative
- Tier 3 Hospitals
- Cross-Sector Data Sharing
- Advance Care Planning