Thank you for helping to make our 2021 Connecting Michigan for Health and More event series a great success! We couldn’t have done it without the support of our sponsors, speakers, and attendees. We look forward to our continued partnerships with you.
- March 23 – Introduction to Healthcare Technology 3.0 – Exploring the New Paradigm | Videos>
- April 8 – Social Determinants of Health Workshop | Videos> SDoH Workshop Open | Post Breakout Discussion
- June 24 – Virtual Care (Telehealth & Patient Reported Outcomes) Workshop | Video>
- October 7 – The Future of Electronic Consent Workshop
Videos > Introduction & eConsent Over the Years | Panel Discussion: eConsent Community of Practice | eConsent for Medical Treatment | eConsent for Advance Care Directives | Introduction to Breakout Sessions | Summary of Breakout Discussions & Closeout
- November 9 – Summary of Healthcare Technology 3.0 – Exploring the New Paradigm
Videos > MiHIN: The Year in Review | Keynote Speaker – Elizabeth Hertel | Social Determinants of Health | Beyond Right of Access | InterOp Community | PO’s – The Testing Ground | HITC Road Map | Sponsor Spotlight: Cloudticity | Covid Urges Health Information Exchanges to Health Data Utility Model | Thank You & Closing