In this era of drastic change in healthcare, it is crucial that health information technology also changes and adapts. One of the ways that MiHIN is changing and adapting is by updating the community health record, known as the Virtual Integrated Patient Record (VIPR)!
VIPR 2019 helps support how organizations continue to reinvent care delivery, enhance the care experience, and reduce the cost of care.
Benefits of VIPR 2019
- Improved patient search
- Improved navigation within the tool
- Laboratory results shown as a trend
- Patient demographics details on one page
- Temporary patient consolidation view
- More robust allergy information
- Easy access to high-usage documents
- Faster, more responsive interface
- User access managed by VIPR Admins, not MiHIN
- MiHIN manages pace of changes