About this Platform
Designed to provide straightforward HIE functionality required by the 21st Century Cures Act and the associated ONC/CMS Interoperability and Patient Access final rule, The InterOp Station leverages the latest industry standards including FHIR® 4.0.1 & USCDI and adheres to CARIN Alliance Blue Button and Da Vinci implementation guides, including: Da Vinci Clinical Data Exchange, Da Vinci Plan Net, Da Vinci Payer Data Exchange US Drug Formulary, and Da Vinci Data Exchange for Quality Measures.
The InterOp Station intakes a wide range of claims and clinical data types from various sources and converts them to FHIR resources housed in a cohesive, secure cloud environment. From there, a patient may request their own data using a third-party app of their choice. Authorized payers may also exchange historical data with other payers.
The InterOp Station provides a foundational platform for housing all clinical and claims data to be made available in one format, reprenting a giant leap forward in health information exchange and interoperability.
- Improves beneficiary access to health information
- Reduces plan and beneficiary burden and improves accuracy
- “Plug and play” platform that allows for easy compliance with requirements and standards
- Built to augment existing services while addressing gaps in others
- Aggregated across state subsystems and vendors – especially in a highly modularized MMIS environment
- “On-ramp” to future interoperability strategies and initiatives (quality reporting, SDoH, TPL)
- Low-cost/low-effort scalability through AWS SAM framework
Third Party Application Developers
Third-party developers must register their app with InterOp Station to make the app available for use by InterOp Station Members.
Creating an Account
Third-party developers can access InterOp Station® to create an account using the following link: https://www.interopstation.com/sign-up
Registering a third-party App
Third-party developers can access InterOp Station® to register their app by using the following link: https://www.interopstation.com/login
Please contact the Help Desk